If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to us at: ICONICS UK Ltd. Castle Court, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4RD, United Kingdom
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
3. What data we gather
We may, but are not limited to collect the following information:
• Job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
4. How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we believe might be relevant to you
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we believe might be relevant to you
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes
5. Cookies and how we use them
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as many people visit the website and which pages they visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
• Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users may see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you have accessed previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer, or any other information about you, other than which you chose to share with us.
c. Controlling cookies
However, please note this may affect how our website functions, some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
6. Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Send an email to: email@example.com
• Write to us at: ICONICS UK Ltd. Castle Court, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4RD, United Kingdom.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with The Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with The Data Protection Act 1998.
8. Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.iconics-uk.com domain.
If you provide information to a website. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies fully.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please end an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at: ICONICS UK Ltd. Castle Court, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4RD, United Kingdom.